fredag, januari 11, 2008

fajnally. what took him so long?


"After riding Technine bindings for almost 15 years MFM has joined the Technine board program. Technine will be releasing Two MFM signature boards for the 08/09 season as well as two pro model bindings. This is only fitting because Marc is also now a key player in the management and part owner of Technine!"


"I'm completely stoked to have MFM more deeply involved with our program. I grew up riding with Marco and have been lucky enough to shoot photos of him my whole photo career. To me Marco is the best snowboarder in the world and to have him riding our boards as well as to be one of my business partner's at Technine is a dream come true. We have never been a company that just goes out and buys riders, and have always backed a team that is a group of snowboarders that believe in the company and what it represents. MFM has believed in us for the past 15 years and to be able to fully support his needs as a pro snowboarder is more then I have ever dreamed of forTechnine." -Ethan Fortier VP of Technine.
sickcool.

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

nu vet jag vad jojjo kommer åka på nästa år .)